Monday, December 13, 2010

SNOW

Waking up this morning not feeling well I climbed out of bed, got dressed for work, and walked out the door.  The moment I stepped outside and saw the wonderful miracle of snow it put me in such an awesome mood.  Nothing could be better....or so I thought.

     Chris and I had to make a very hard decision this past week and were relying on God to show us where and what he wanted.  We have been having faith that God would provide in certain areas of my life, so we did what we felt God was leading us to do because of our situation.  We have been praying without ceasing for God to move. I have always saw snow as God's mighty hand at work and he gave me that sign as I walked out the door this morning and to make the day even better we came home to find his provisions in the mailbox. I am standing in awe of God and His Mighty hand.

     Stay strong in your Faith.  "Cast all your cares upon him, for He cares for you."   "His yoke is easy and his burden is light".

THANK YOU LORD FOR THE MIRACLE OF SNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment