Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thanksgiving....Again!

I am thankful today that the procedure went awesome(despite some serious pain).  I am also thankful for the good news that things are now all cleaned out, so to speak.  I am now very excited to see what is going to happen next in "Our Little Life".


Psalm 30:11-12
11 You turned my wailing into dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
12 that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.


So on another note:   I absolutely LOVE my 3 & 4 year old choir.  They are so innocent and just sweet that it makes me laugh.   They were absolutely wild tonight but it made it totally worth it when during prayer request time Samuel, Emily, Annyah, and Samantha said that their prayer request was for Mrs. Leah to feel better.  That is so worth the pain I was feeling.  Thank you Lord for the innocence of children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment